1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.Facts
1) At the moment, my favorite game to play is Payday 2
, a game where you and three others play as criminals. Robbing banks, framing a senator, making meth, it's good to be bad.
2) I'm trying to fight artblock right now. Video games mostly the cause of this because I like to game more than draw. I might be able to get over it soon though, with a recent re-discovery.
3) The food I cook most in my apartment is pasta/ spaghetti. It's easy and a lot can be done with it.
4) I am having
worrying council with myself on whether in October to preorder Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel or Assassin's Creed: Unity. Seriously, I want both SO MUCH, but most likely I'm going to be able to only get one ; ~ ; FFFFFFFFFFFF
5) As said in this journal's title, I'm going to be with family this weekend. It's a rare treat for me, something I do not very often because I like to focus on my work more than family. They understand and accept it, but still do wish I visited the more often ; ~ ;
6) I really need to draw more of my pregnant OC, Riyumi, and her life with her man, Kenny. Seriously, lots has happened I need to inform people of.
7) A few weeks ago I read an epic book I recommend others should read called Swan Song
. It's a story of several stories, of survival in a post-apocalypic America, of what deeds (both good and evil) humans are capable of, and of how one person can have the power to change everything.
8) I'm a single pringle, have never been in a relationship before, never even kissed a girl. Yet somehow people have said I'm attractive/ handsome. I don't fully get why people think that though.
9) My birthday, August 17th, is also the birthday of Davy Crocket.
10) Ever since my first year of college I've become quite a good writer. I kind of wish I could put it to more use and do some really detailed roleplays with people.Questions
:1. Are you still in school? If so, what year?
Yeppers, about to start college, 3rd year.2. What are your favorite things to draw?
Whatever I like.
3. How about your favorite artist?
Do I really have to pick?
Well there's a lot of epic artist I've met through DA like :daMaryLittleRose: and :daTheCupcake-Queen: and :daask-Bellanca:/:daLEM0NAD3:
4. Do you like any shows that are currently airing on TV?
Adventure Time, Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist,
5. How many AT OCs do you have? Do you use them all?
Not that many and no sadly ; ~ ;
6. What would you say your family is like?
I'm lucky to have been born to a smart, sensible family. They're smart, caring, understand, and accepting. OH, and we all have a trait of being hard workers.
7. Is there a song that always makes you want to draw?
There are so many out there, it just depends on what my favorite is that the current time.
8. What's your favorite smell?
I have no clue. I never really think of a favorite smell o 3 o
9. Got any new characters in the works?
I do, but I'm slowly working on them to so they lots of detail when I do put them to proper use. Most likely I'll be asking for the advice of others as I work on them.
10. What was your favorite show to watch as a kid?
Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, the longest running show Cartoon Network ever had.
1. What is your element?
2. What's your favorite soda/ drink flavor?
3. How much do you know about computers?
4. What was the last movie you saw?
5. What is one thing you can't live without?
6. How confident are you with yourself?
7. If you were stranded on an island with only 3 things, what would they be?
8. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy with it?
9. Is there something you do only when nobody is around or watching?
10. How do you feel you've grown as an artist?